Sunday, July 17, 2016

Welcome to my journey!

I've taken the plunge and am going to to be blogging on a more regular basis.  I have changed the layout a little and would love your feedback!  It's still a work in progress but if I wait til it's perfect, it will never be done.

I will be posting samples of projects I have made, am offering in classes for you to make, and some that will be available for purchase on Etsy.  I would love to see your comments as we go forward so I can tweak this blogging experience.  If you are a crafter, I'll also be letting you know of any specials Stampin' Up! is offering such as the Bonus Days they are running now through the end of July.  For every $50 you purchase (before tax & shipping) you will receive a coupon for $5 Bonus Bucks you can spend in August!  You don't want to miss out on this "free" money so place your order online - click SHOP NOW - or call me to take advantage & get more info.

Today I'll share a card I have made for a lighthouse in Oregon.  If you are in Oregon, I recommend you stop in to visit the Cape Meares Lighthouse near Tillamook, OR.  My M-I-L is the curator and even though I haven't been able to visit, I have seen some pictures of her wonderful shop. These cards are exclusively available in her shop:


It's such a cute little lighthouse!!  I was able to find a stamp of the lighthouse from a supplier in Oregon and I colored everything in to make it pop a little.  The weathered background stamp along with the orange & white cord just tie everything together.

Happy stamping!!


No comments: