Monday, November 7, 2016

OnStage Local

I attended the Stampin' Up! Convention in Secaucus on Saturday and had a blast!  This is when SU shares the new stuff coming out in January, gives business training and an opportunity to play with new products!  I met some new friends while hanging out with my downline.



I can't share the new catalog and Sale-a-Bration brochure until the end of the year but there are still almost two months to shop from the Holiday Brocure...if you don't have one yet, please email or text or call me so I can get that to you ASAP! It is one of the best catalogs I've seen and I don't want you to miss out.



Here is the swap card my daughter made to swap at the OnStage event.  She made 40+ so she could swap with other demos to see new ideas and techniques!  Lots of fun and great to see other styles.


Happy stamping!!

No comments: