Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Rainy Wednesday

It's a dreary rainy day here in New Jersey.  What do you do when it's a yucky day? I love to stay in my jammies and craft!  I have to finish my work day at the hospital first but I'm looking forward to crafting tonight.  I'm trying to finish up a few last minutes items for my craft fair on Saturday and one of those items is a banner with my business name.  Tune in tomorrow for a picture!

Post below and let me know what you do on rainy days!  Christmas is just around the corner so if you are planning on making your own holidays cards this year, let me know what I can do to help...order supplies for you, give inspiration for quick designs, or get together with friends to stamp!  Call or email if you don't have a copy of the holiday brochure.  It has a ton of ideas and lots of new stuff this year!



Happy stamping!!

No comments: