Sunday, January 8, 2017

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday!  I was able to step away from business stuff for a few days to enjoy Christmas with my family.  I had a quiet Christmas Day with my hubby and two kids and on New Year's Eve, the kids and I visited my mom, brother & his family.  Great to catch up!!!  Now it's back to work!





Stampin' Up! has released their Occasions Catalog!  It's a supplement to their annual catalog and runs from now through 5/31/2017.  It is 55 pages of fantastic new stamps, thinlits & framelits, bundles (save 10%) and embellishments!  Along with this great catalog, Stampin' Up! is offering Sale-A-Bration, their version of BOGO, spend $50 and pick an item from the SAB brochure for FREE!!  The SAB sale only runs through March 31st, so email me at jenni@stampwithjenni.com to receive your own copies.  Or visit the catalog online at http://stampinjenni.stampinup.net, double click on Shop Now (to go directly to the online store) or click Catalogs to view the Annual, Occasions and SAB catalogs.

You can also pick up your copies and see some of the product in person, along with some samples, at my Catalog Launch Party on January 19th at Panera's behind the Rockaway Mall.  This is a drop-by event from 5p-7p.  I will have a make-n-take for you to try our products, a drawing for some goodies, free catalogs, and sign ups for upcoming classes & for my Product Share.  Please RSVP by emailing me at jenni@stampwithjenni.com or leaving me a message on my cell at 973-896-0901, just so I have enough supplies for the make-n-take and enough catalogs for everyone.

Paper Pumpkin subscribers...the next event will be on February 2nd from 5p-8p at the Panera's behind the Rockaway Mall.  Remember to bring the kit you receive in January!!  There is a great promotion going on right now ... purchase a 3 month subscription to Paper Pumpkin for just $55 and receive a FREE Sale-a-Bration product!!  Contact me for more details and to purchase your 3 month subscription!  6 month and 12 month subscriptions are also available, giving you a discount on the monthly cost and qualifying you to receive FREE Sale-a-Bration items!!  Also an added bonus of being my Paper Pumpkin subscriber - we all get together on the first Thursday of the month to put our kits together!  Lots of fun, help when needed, and a night out!!  I hope if you are not a current subscriber, you'll look into this fantastic monthly subscription program!  Call me with any questions and sign up at https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=2136262.



No comments: