Sunday, November 13, 2016

Craft Fair - Thanks!

One craft fair down and at least one more to go!  Thanks to everyone who stopped by my table!!  I loved meeting new crafters, catching up with old friends, selling a few holiday items and visiting with other vendors.

My next craft show is Saturday 11/19 at the Jefferson Twp High School...I know I said Middle school  in an earlier post but I was mistaken...it will be at the High School from 10a-3p.  I hope you'll stop by and support local craft and vendor businesses. Be sure to stop by my table and say "hi"!

Here's a couple of pictures from yesterday's fair.  I haven't been at a craft show in years and I learned a couple of valuable things.  One, my display desperately needed height!  In my mind the advent calendar and Hershey bar bag 'tree' would be our height but they didn't help with height at all.  Two, I should have opened and showcased my calendars for a better shopping experience. My first thought was to show a couple so people would know what they were, then they could just flip through the box to find the design or color they like.  Didn't happen...oh well, live and learn...so this Saturday, I will be displaying them open.  Hope to see you there!





No comments: