Thursday, November 17, 2016

Tin of Tags Class

Hi everybody!  I'm offering a class on December 8th focusing on the Tin of Tags kit.  Everyone will get their own tin with all the supplies you need (except adhesive) to make 30 cute holiday tags!  I'll have the coordinating stamp set and ink for you to use and we'll all make the tags together!  It promises to be a ton of fun!  I'll be holding this at the Panera's behind the Rockaway Mall from 5p-8p.  The first 6 people to sign up will be able to attend this session.  If I get more interest, I'll schedule a second class on a different day.

You must RSVP and prepay for the class so I can order the tins in time for the class.  Please let me know you are interested and call 973-896-0901 or email at jenni@stampingwithjenni.com so I can collect payment and place your order.  You may also just let me know you want to attend, purchase the Tin of Tags kit #142011 through my online store at http://stampinjenni.stampinup.net and I'll invoice you for the class fee separately.  *Note: I'll have adhesive for sale the night of the class or you can bring your own.  Adhesive is not included.

Here's a picture of the tags with the cute tin, you'll have 30 completed tags (3 each of 10 designs)....I hope to see lots of interest because I'd like to offer more of these great product based classes!


No comments: