Thursday, May 11, 2017

New Annual Catalog 2017-18

Here's the new catalog cover ....


Can you see a couple of the new In-Colors????  Lemon Lime Twist and Berry Burst are featured on the card in the bottom left hand corner.  The other In-Colors for 2017-19 are Fresh Fig (my favorite!! a shade of purple, of course), Tranquil Tide and Powder Pink.  I'll let you in another sneak peek....


OMG isn't that cute??  It's a mini crate with 3"x3" notecards.  The crate is a thinlit die for the Sizzix Big Shot, the mini cards feature stamps from a new set called Wood Words and both are bundled together to save you 10% and will be available June 1st.  Remember to let me know if you need a new catalog!

One last picture before I go - this is a quick shot of my pre-pre order we got to place early because we attended the OnStage in VA.  What a great perk to be able to order a few new items earlier that everybody else!  This should wet your appetite and remind you to email me for that catalog!!!  And, if you want to be able to order the new items NOW, email or call me to find out how to be "Happy Shopper"!!  One of the great things about being a "Happy Shopper" is the opportunity to buy items from the preorder the month before the catalog goes live.  Cool, huh?  Call, text or email me!!!



Happy stamping!

Jenni
973-896-0901
stampinjenni@yahoo.com

No comments: