Sunday, July 23, 2017

Weekend Crafting

Some weekends seem to fly by and I don't get anything accomplished.  Does this happen to you, too?  I'm writing this on Sunday afternoon and feel like this weekend I was able to get a few things accomplished.  Probably nowhere near what I should have done but I do feel like I was productive!

Here's a couple of shots of my new Daisy Post-it Notepads.  Just posted to Etsy today for the first time and the first time using Etsy's Variation feature.  If you get a chance, take a look and let me know what you think!  https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/JenniCraftyCreations/tools/listings/stats:true/532197690















Hope you had a great weekend!  If you are a crafter, stayed tuned ... there are two super promotions from Stampin' Up!  All the details will post in the next couple of days!!!


No comments: